Crimson Guard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crimson Guard

2 posters

80 Holy Paladin Sunchip

RandomSunchips

80 Holy Paladin Sunchip Empty 80 Holy Paladin Sunchip

Post  RandomSunchips Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Characters Name:Sunchip
    Class:Paladin
    Race:Blood Elf
    Level:80
    Spec:Holy
    Armoy Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Sunchip
    Your Age:16

Name of the current guild you are in and why are you so unhappy you would wish to leave it? Safety is Not Guaranteed (SiNG). They haven't been raiding that much, and when they do it's only the select few.

Name of other guilds you were in and why you left? N/A

What type of leadership are you used to and/or do you prefer? I prefer laid back leaders that are fair, experienced, and helpful.

All previous raiding experience? OS 10 and 25, Naxx 10/25

Describe what your roataions are for the following:

Melee DPS: N/A
    (Example: Rogue - Rupture, SS, SS, Adr. Rush., Blade Flurry, Slice n Dice)

Caster DPS: N/A
    (Example: Shadow Priest - SW-P, VT, MB, SW-D, MF, MF, VT, MB, MF, MF)

Can You Download Any Add-Ons As In Omen, Ventrilo, Deadly Boss Mods, Grid or X-perl raid frames and can you use them effectively? Yes. Currently for raiding I used Grid+Clique, DBM, Recont, Omen, and Ventrilo.

Can you take constructive critism? I can. If you ask me to jump, I'll ask how high.
    If you're unaware of your surroundings and you consistently die or mess up in a certain spot and I call you out, will you cry and /gquit or will you learn from your mistake and correct it? I'll try my best to correct it.

Healing Rotation if assigned to Tank: Start with Beacon of Light, Sacred Shield, and then Flash of Light if damage is low, else I start precasting Holy Light.
    Healing Rotation if assigned to Raid: Chain cast Flash of Light and some Holy Shocks Razz
    Healing Percentages you'd like to see at the end of the night for your abilities:
    (Example: 70% Flash of Light & 30% Holy Light)
    40% Flash of Light 30% Holy Light 10% Holy Shock 20% Beacon of Light

Are there any current CG members you know, or that can vouch for you? Chaotic, Kyoshiro

What is your opinion of going <AFK> during raids? If one person goes <AFK> for five minutes, they have officially wasted 5 + however long it takes to get the raid going again (usually around 5) amount of usable raid time?

Summarize yourself In 5 words or less....
    Capable, Willing, Adaptive, Aware
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Admin

80 Holy Paladin Sunchip Empty Re: 80 Holy Paladin Sunchip

Post  Artemis Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:14 am

Your app is being looked at we will get with ya.
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Admin

Post  Artemis Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:15 am

Please get a hold of of the officers when you get on or the GM you were accepted

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content