Crimson Guard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crimson Guard

Sherlukjones' app

sherlukj

Sherlukjones' app Empty my application

Post  sherlukj Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Characters Name:Sherlukjones
    Class:Rogue
    Race:Orc
    Level:80
    Spec:combat
    Armoy Link
    Your Age:24

Name of the current guild you are in and why are you so unhappy you would wish to leave it? the brothers grimm. the reason i'm bouncing is they are simply not active enough. I want to raid and they dont have enough people or the desire.

Name of other guilds you were in and why you left? thats the one and only

What type of leadership are you used to and/or do you prefer? any kind of leadership is good as llong as its not corrupt

All previous raiding experience? only up to leviathon in ulduar and have done all of nax, prety much all of my raiding experience has been with the crimson guard

Describe what your roataions are for the following:

Melee DPS:
    (Example: Rogue - Rupture, SS, SS, Adr. Rush., Blade Flurry, Slice n Dice)
    ss ss ss, s&d, adr rush, ss ss ss rupture, blade fury and repeat
    Caster DPS:
    (Example: Shadow Priest - SW-P, VT, MB, SW-D, MF, MF, VT, MB, MF, MF)

Can You Download Any Add-Ons As In Omen, Ventrilo, Deadly Boss Mods, Grid or X-perl raid frames and can you use them effectively?
    yes

Can you take constructive critism?
    If you're unaware of your surroundings and you consistently die or mess up in a certain spot and I call you out, will you cry and /gquit or will you learn from your mistake and correct it? its only gonna make me better so yes i can take it

Healing Rotation if assigned to Tank:
    Healing Rotation if assigned to Raid:
    Healing Percentages you'd like to see at the end of the night for your abilities:
    (Example: 70% Flash of Light & 30% Holy Light)

Are there any current CG members you know, or that can vouch for you? jakethedog

What is your opinion of going <AFK> during raids? If one person goes <AFK> for five minutes, they have officially wasted ________ amount of usable raid time? only go afk when the raid leader calls break, other then that its unexcusable

Summarize yourself In 5 words or less....outgoing, friendly

We have requirements on dps for raids that you have to pass before being able to join in any raid are you ok with that? If you do not meet the requirements you can run Heroics for gear, and talk with people for rotations.
    i'm good with that

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:29 pm