Crimson Guard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crimson Guard

2 posters

You Need Bullseye

Bullseye

You Need Bullseye Empty You Need Bullseye

Post  Bullseye Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Characters Name: Bullseye
    Class: Hunter
    Race: Tauren
    Level:80
    Spec: BM
    Armoy Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Bullseye
    Your Age: old enough

Name of the current guild you are in and why are you so unhappy you would wish to leave it? Horde For Life - not progressing at all

Name of other guilds you were in and why you left? Violence Has Arrived - stopped raiding, members left

What type of leadership are you used to and/or do you prefer? no preference as it is mature and professional manner

All previous raiding experience? BC 10 mans, OS 10/25, Naxx 10/25, VoA 10/25 (incl. Emalon sucessfully downed)

Describe what your roataions are for the following:

Hunters Mark, Serpent Sting, Arcane Shot, Steady Shot, Auto Shot - rinse repeat - towards the end of fight Kill Shot implemented,
    also BM onlys whenever they are up

Can You Download Any Add-Ons As In Omen, Ventrilo, Deadly Boss Mods, Grid or X-perl raid frames and can you use them effectively? already have them and using them

Can you take constructive critism?
    If you're unaware of your surroundings and you consistently die or mess up in a certain spot and I call you out, will you cry and /gquit or will you learn from your mistake and correct it?
    as mentioned above, as long it is in a professional manner, I appreciate constructive criticism to improve my game play

Are there any current CG members you know, or that can vouch for you? ArtsBlade

What is your opinion of going <AFK> during raids? If one person goes <AFK> for five minutes, they have officially wasted ________ amount of usable raid time?
    If it's a few trash pull, lets just go ahead - if an epic drops it's his loss Very Happy - but if it's happening more than once, I am sure it's easy to find a replacement

Summarize yourself In 5 words or less....easygoing, fun loving, team player

We have requirements on dps for raids that you have to pass before being able to join in any raid are you ok with that? If you do not meet the requirements you can run Heroics for gear, and talk with people for rotations.
    That's cool with me
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Admin

You Need Bullseye Empty Re: You Need Bullseye

Post  Artemis Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:42 pm

Your app is being reviewed we will get back with ya
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Admin

You Need Bullseye Empty Re: You Need Bullseye

Post  Artemis Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:00 pm