Crimson Guard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crimson Guard

3 posters

80 prot pally

Chaotic

80 prot pally Empty 80 prot pally

Post  Chaotic Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:50 am

Characters Name:Chaotic
    Class:Paladin
    Race:Bloodelf
    Level:80
    Spec:Prot
    Armoy Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Chaotic
    Your Age:35

Name of the current guild you are in and why are you so unhappy you would wish to leave it? safety is not guarenteed....they dont raid, and when the scheduel it, it dont happen or happens 3 hours after schueled time.

Name of other guilds you were in and why you left? bane of day...i left them cuz i was MT at the start of the expansion in 10 naxx, we finally got good enouf for 25 naxx, ...at that point the gms tank hits 80, so he transfered his points to his tank, and was getting all the 25 man gear on his tank...and wasnt even geared for 10 mans.

What type of leadership are you used to and/or do you prefer? I run with alot of good leaders, but honestly am not leader material, but im a exellent team player.

All previous raiding experience? have alot of experience...been tanking for years, im not some noob that just made a tank and has no clue how to hold aggro.

Can You Download Any Add-Ons As In Omen, Ventrilo, Deadly Boss Mods, Grid or X-perl raid frames and can you use them effectively? yes there all installled and working

Can you take constructive critism? yes i can Smile
    If you're unaware of your surroundings and you consistently die or mess up in a certain spot and I call you out, will you cry and /gquit or will you learn from your mistake and correct it? i will learn from mistakes, always have.

Are there any current CG members you know, or that can vouch for you? clownbaby

What is your opinion of going <AFK> during raids? If one person goes <AFK> for five minutes, they have officially wasted ________ amount of usable raid time? i honestly hate afkers...but can deal with them

Summarize yourself In 5 words or less....
    good all around team player that wants gear.
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Admin

80 prot pally Empty Re: 80 prot pally

Post  Artemis Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Your app is being looked over, thank you
    Schlatter
    Ex Guild Member

Post  Schlatter Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:11 pm

I'll vouch for him. He's an excellent tank, comes prepared to fights.
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Admin

Post  Artemis Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:39 pm

He needs to contact one of the officers when he is online.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content