Crimson Guard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crimson Guard

2 posters

Filetmignon Level 80 Shamtard

Wyntermalice
    Wyntermalice

Filetmignon Level 80 Shamtard Empty Filetmignon Level 80 Shamtard

Post  Wyntermalice Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:46 am

Characters Name: Filetmignon
    Class: Shaman
    Race: Tauren
    Level: 80
    Spec: Ele/Resto
    Armoy Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Filetmignon
    Your Age: A gentleman never asks and a lady never tells. 24

Name of the current guild you are in and why are you so unhappy you would wish to leave it? Safety is Not Guaranteed. I love it but they don’t raid as much as I would like anymore.

Name of other guilds you were in and why you left? The Inquisition. It was my guild but I didn’t have the time/energy to put up with the drama.

What type of leadership are you used to and/or do you prefer? I am used to anarchy, but I prefer a well structured hierarchy where the administration is able to get things done in a timely and efficient manner.

All previous raiding experience? My main, Wyntermalice, has cleared Naxx 10 and 25, OS 10 and 25, VOA 10, and 25 (Pre-Emalon) Maly 25, and parts of Ulduar 10 and 25.

Describe what your roataions are for the following:

Melee DPS:
    (Example: Rogue - Rupture, SS, SS, Adr. Rush., Blade Flurry, Slice n Dice) N/A

Caster DPS:
    (Example: Shadow Priest - SW-P, VT, MB, SW-D, MF, MF, VT, MB, MF, MF)
    LB, FL, LB repeat

Can You Download Any Add-Ons As In Omen, Ventrilo, Deadly Boss Mods, Grid or X-perl raid frames and can you use them effectively? I have Omen, Vent, DBM, am not familiar with the last one.

Can you take constructive critism?
    Yes, it’s a good growth mechanism

Healing Rotation if assigned to Tank: Earth Shield, Tidal Force, Healing Wave, Lesser Healing Wave
    Healing Rotation if assigned to Raid: Earth Shield on tank, Tidal Force, Chain Heal, Healing Wave
    Healing Percentages you'd like to see at the end of the night for your abilities: Honestly…let me get better at healing before I work that one out
    (Example: 70% Flash of Light & 30% Holy Light)

Are there any current CG members you know, or that can vouch for you? Raydor (old arena buddy on Wynter and Prophett is Filet‘s old quest buddy), Physician, Kyoshiro

What is your opinion of going <AFK> during raids? If one person goes <AFK> for five minutes, they have officially wasted ________ amount of usable raid time? If that person has bad DPS and isn’t really contributing the group wastes X amount of raid time waiting but if that person is a key player in the raid they alone waste everyone’s time. Going AFK without a good reason is inconsiderate.

Summarize yourself In 5 words or less.... A fun sarcastic being

We have requirements on dps for raids that you have to pass before being able to join in any raid are you ok with that? If you do not meet the requirements you can run Heroics for gear, and talk with people for rotations. I am ok with that
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Admin

Filetmignon Level 80 Shamtard Empty Re: Filetmignon Level 80 Shamtard

Post  Artemis Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:00 am

your app is being reviewed and will be known Monday, thanks you.
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Admin

Post  Artemis Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:32 am

was excepted

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:14 am