Crimson Guard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crimson Guard

2 posters

lvl 80 huntard

Bloodkiba
    Guild Member

lvl 80 huntard Empty lvl 80 huntard

Post  Bloodkiba Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:01 pm

Characters Name: Bloodkiba
    Class: Huntard
    Race: Blood elf
    Level: 80
    Spec: Surv/Mark
    Armoy Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Bloodkiba
    Your Age: 15

Name of the current guild you are in and why are you so unhappy you would wish to leave it? Illuminati, because they do not raid alot and still on naxx

Name of other guilds you were in and why you left? Virtute et armis they stoped raiding because guild master hasnt been on for a month,

What type of leadership are you used to and/or do you prefer? My raid leaders was our healer holyhell guildmaster.

All previous raiding experience? Voa 10/25 Os 10/25 Nax 10/25 eoe 10/25 didnt complete but know the whole fight. Uldar 10 the first two bosses.

Describe what your roataions are for the following: Ranged dps : Serpent sting - blackflight arrow - explosive shot - aimed shot - steady shot then rotate.

Can You Download Any Add-Ons As In Omen, Ventrilo, Deadly Boss Mods, Grid or X-perl raid frames and can you use them effectively? yes but i have all of those listed.

Can you take constructive critism? yes, i can.
    If you're unaware of your surroundings and you consistently die or mess up in a certain spot and I call you out, will you cry and /gquit or will you learn from your mistake and correct it? No, your mistakes are only there so you can learn from them Smile.

Healing Rotation if assigned to Tank:
    Healing Rotation if assigned to Raid:
    Healing Percentages you'd like to see at the end of the night for your abilities:
    (Example: 70% Flash of Light & 30% Holy Light)

Are there any current CG members you know, or that can vouch for you? not yet

What is your opinion of going <AFK> during raids? If one person goes <AFK> for five minutes, they have officially wasted a good amount of usable raid time? if someone goes afk for more then five minutes i think should get booted and pull omsoen else up. unless they say before hand.

Summarize yourself In 5 words or less.... Huntard deeps Smile

We have requirements on dps for raids that you have to pass before being able to join in any raid are you ok with that? If you do not meet the requirements you can run Heroics for gear, and talk with people for rotations.

Applications will get reviewed and answered on Monday during our officers meetings.

Please Start your own new topic in this fourm for your app

WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING DEATH KNIGHTS SORRRY.

Last edited by Artemis on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Admin

lvl 80 huntard Empty Re: lvl 80 huntard

Post  Artemis Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:01 am

your app is being reviewed
    Bloodkiba
    Guild Member

Post  Bloodkiba Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:30 pm

Thank you for replying i was just wondering when i could get a answer if i am able to join or not. if it helps i have one serious alt his name is Darthmaul lvl 79 warrior duel specs Prot/Warrior .
    Bloodkiba
    Guild Member

Post  Bloodkiba Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:31 pm

Lol woops ment his duel specs were Prot/arms Razz
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Admin

Post  Artemis Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Whisper one of the officers or Raydor next time you are on.
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Admin

Post  Artemis Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:31 am

was accepted

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:31 pm